I’m co-founder of On Deck. I’m most often found on Twitter.
How I can help
- Product and growth
- Finding co-founders
- Talking through uncomfortable situations
Requests for Startups
I’m a curious generalist so if you are fascinated by what you’re working on I’m sure I’ll enjoy hearing about it. That said, here are a few topics I’ve been thinking about:
- Reversing or radically improving management of chronic disease. See Virta reversing type 2 diabetes
- Compression of morbidity
- Updating media (future of books/knowledge)
- Collaboration tools (realize Doug Engelbart’s dream of unleashing human potential)
- Future of publishing and online discourse
- Childcare / Pediatric care
- Care of the aging
- Combat disinformation
- Transportation (<4 miles or inter-city)
- Housing solutions
- Increasing food accessibility (affordable healthy foods)
- The “at-risk” model
I always have time for founders.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my DMs are open @julianweisser
Requests for Projects
Personal interest—don’t care much about the business potential but would love to see these in the world.
- Membership-based Library where each member gets a bookcase and X% goes towards funding public libraries. I’d love a place to spend time with curious people that isn’t a bar or a coffeeshop and is open 24/7.
- Global running club with weekly affordable races in cities around the world. See DSE Runners for inspiration.
Above is a snapshot of today. To get a sense of me 1 year ago you can listen to my interview on the Crazy Wisdom podcast.