I’m co-founder at On Deck where I work with talented people exploring various ideas for new businesses and products. Prior to my current role I was our first Head of Product, built our admissions org as Head of Candidates, and served as Head of Recruiting.
Prior to On Deck, I went to music school in Boston, dropped out, and then built some healthcare startups.
I'm an investor in over 100 startups across my angel investments, my venture fund, and my syndicate. I'm sector agnostic—my portfolio is super diverse—but I love startlingly ambitious moonshots, health, infrastructure, and web3. Some examples...
- XMTP - open, crypto-native communication protocol
- Loyal - dog life extension
- Boundary Layer Technologies - electric hydrofoil cargo ships to replace air freight
- AstroForge - asteroid mining company
- Corecircle - social fitness tracking for the gym
- Levels - unlock your metabolic health
- Clubhouse - drop in audio chat
- Motion - manage calendars, meetings and tasks in one app
- Roam Research - tools for networked thought
- Stir - creator tools
- Atmos - full stack homebuilding
- MainStreet - "found money" for businesses
- Cal.com - open scheduling infrastructure
- Deca - the infrastructure for experiencing digital objects
Some press coverage of my projects, podcast appearances, etc.
- They Love Crypto. They're Trying to Buy the Constitution (New York Times)
- The Promise of DAOs, the Latest Craze in Crypto (The New Yorker)
- New DAO Forms to Buy Copy of US Constitution at Sotheby's Auction (Decrypt)
- Let's Buy the US Constitution (Not Boring)